Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday's interesting happenings

Yesterday I had to make chicken noises before I answerd any question to me. And then at lunch I had to do the chicken dance. We played the skittle game (each color means you have to answere a question, it's sort of like truth or dare) and I got purple twice, which is the dare. Other than that yesterday was pretty normal... except that it was a beautiful day and a beautiful night. The moon was amazing! The girls in my room (Ashley, Lucinda, and I) went to Wal-mart at like 10:00 at night. Then we had a sort of party/movie (basicaly we just watched a movie and ate cookie dough). And on top of everything I lost my cell phone... I called Wal-mart but they didn't have it and it's not anywhere in the house or at the base. You could pray that I find it because it has everyone's number on it and I really want to talk to some of the people, but now I don't have their numbers. Maybe I should write them all down as a backup next time. So that was yesterday because I didn't write it then, Today nothing has happend yet because it's only 9:27 a.m., but we are going on an outreach. We're doing prayer stations in Oakland. Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

lightpaths said...

You tried calling your phone, right?
That's to bad you lost it. You ought to always keep people's number in a address book just in case that sort of thing happens. Too late now I suppose. I hope you find it.