Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So, I found my phone... it was in Lucinda's car. Actually, I wasn't the one who found it, Debbie did, she practicly sat on it. I'm leaving to Haiti on April 30th, which is excactly a week now. I still need to raise about $750 for the trip, if anyone wants to help you can go to www.ywampittsburgh.org. Yesterday was a great day! As I said we went on an outreach and did prayer stations. I talked with lots of people and I made a new friend. Her name is Kate and she works at a lemonade stand. I'm going to see if I can meet her again and get to know her better. I havn't been doing much today. I painted an abortion sign for the drama "Doors" (you could probably see the drama on youtube or if you look at my facebook, I think there's a movie of it there. Basically the sign says abortion and the main girl goes behind it, but it has to be in the right language so I made one in Creel for Haiti). Other than that nothing much happened. I have to finish a thesis paper that needs to be 16-18 pages long, it's about how to reach an unreached people group (mine's North Korea). Yea, well, you can pray for me...I need it. Oh, on a sunnier note... there are even more dandylions outside in almost every inch of grass, in all of Belle Vernon!!

No comments: