Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not Much

This morning I went to a church with Holly, Ashley, and Ruth. We did a children's church sort of thing about missions. It was really fun and we each shared a bit. We had them praying for other countries and we shared the wordless book with them. After that we went to the mall and I got some new black shoes (we need them for outreach). And then I worked on my paper for a long time and I only have like 6 more pages to write (I think... I'm not exactly sure what I have). And the rest of today is pretty boring and I haven't been doing much. You can keep praying for our trip to Haiti... alot of us have been experiencing spiritual attacks, mostly with sleep and nightmares (we've been praying over the houses). Other than that today has been pretty uneventful. We are leaving for Haiti on Wednesday... that's like three days from now.

No comments: