Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm getting some muscle working outside (and a tan)

Today I used a weed-wacker for the first time! It's actually really fun (until you have used it all day and it starts getting really heavy). That's basically all I did today... the Winter DTS left today at around 3:00pm and for lunch we ate outside on some blankets (the whole base). The last week or so has been so beautiful here in Belle Vernon, PA. It's amazing how the sun is so beautiful and the grass and general air smells so good. Officially, Spring is my favorite time of year (what's that word that has all the....Oh, seasons) Spring is my favorite season! I still need alot of money for my trip to Haiti... I'm leaving on the 30th which is like...less than a week away. Please pray that I get all the money in. If you see this and you can give something... you can send a check by mail or send money online. Just go to www.ywampittsburgh.org and click on give money (or whatever it says) and my name will be there. Other than that I'm doing great and I'm loving life...and I got to talk to alot of great friends who I haven't talked to in a long time!!!! Wooohooo! (I actually don't say that in real life).

No comments: