Friday, April 25, 2008

Today... well, today I'm really exhausted. This morning I did some more weed wacking and then I shoveled rocks from the side of the base and put them into a driveway where they look better. So basically I've been out in the sun all day and my arms are tanned and I think I got a little sunburned on my face. Let's see, what else have I done today? Hmmm, Oh, I got some money in!!! I'm really excited, but I still need like $450 more. That's okay though because I know that God will provide, but I still have to talk to some people. And I still don't have a camera... I'll probably start with a picture a day after I get back from the trip to Haiti. Well, I guess that's it for now. I can't really think right now, I'll probably think of something really great I could write after I already post this. Oh well, I'll just write it tomorrow.

No comments: