Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun times

This morning I woke up at around 6:50 a.m. to go to a community yard sale about an hour away. Tara and I were looking for a couch for the new youth group room at the church. We actually didn't find any couch but we found some neat chairs and a trunk that could be turned into a seat and a really fun lamp. And then we found this house with shishkabobs and chicken and rice and stuff (Thai food) a Thai woman made all of it. We stayed at their house for a little bit, looking at the stuff and eating but mostly talking. It was really fun just talking to some random people who are doing a yard sale. The rest of today I haven't really done anything. We prayed for our trip to Haiti and got some verses to share. I believe that God is going to show His power when we are there and that many miracles will happen. I still need a little bit of money for the trip but God is really providing and people have been really good and helping me be able to do God's work. So you can all pray for me and for the trip.

2 comments:

lightpaths said...

any pictures of the stuff you got? or were you just looking?

May Mills (Renaud) said...

I got the stuff... I could take some pictures later, I don't have any now. I'm hoping to get my camera soon and then I'll be posting alot more pictures.