Sunday, April 20, 2008

My very first blog! I'm really excited and now everyone can see how I'm doing every day. I'll try to keep up with updates and when I get my camera I'll be adding lots of pictures, which should be fun. Right now I'm on staff with YWAM (Youth With A Mission). I just finished DTS (Decipleship Training School) and now I'm on "Phase Two" which is training to be staff. Oh, if you don't know me... I was born in Quito, Ecaudor because my parents were missionaries there. And I grew up as a MK (Missionary Kid) and I've only been in the US for two years now. I've been moving around alot, and now I'll be "in" Belle Vernon, PA for at least two years (probably more). My first misison trip is to Haiti for two weeks and then after that I will be going to Singapore. I think I covered most of the basics... if you really want to know what I'm doing you could probably visit the YWAM Pittsburgh site (www.ywampittsburgh.org) which tells about the trips and stuff.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, May. :-)