Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with my blog. Right now I'm kind of tired from working a lot. I've been planting grass seeds and doing yard work. My birthday on the 21st was really great and I loved it. Mommy and Daddy sent me a laptop and I absolutely love it and I use it all the time now. In a couple weeks starting on June 18th I'll be going to Baltimore and then to Singapore and the Philippines in July. The total cost of the trip will be about $2000 so it would be nice if you could support me... and I would also love your prayer support too. I'm sending out newsletters hopefully tomorrow. If you want one and don't get one you can e-mail me or write a message so that I can send you one. Well, that's it for today... I don't have my camera here with me and so maybe tomorrow I'll put up pictures...the ones I have don't have me in them because I was the one holding the camera. I'm going to go rest now, tomorrow I'll try to update again.

2 comments:

lightpaths said...

What kindof laptop?
What windows does it run?
I suppose it is better than the old one, so what will you do with the old one?

May Mills (Renaud) said...

It's a gateway. I think it's the most recent windows. It's really great. I love it. But I want to get some games on it. Like the zoombinis game that I have in New Hampshire.