Saturday, May 3, 2008

Haiti

I'm in Haiti!! Yesterday was our first day... because the other day was mostly traveling. We went to a small town out in the middle of nowhere and played soccer with the kids and invited people to see our drama "Doors" and our dances. Then in the night we went close by and we did our drama and dances there and then I shared the worldless book with alot of people and most of them came to Christ. We want to do follow up and talk to them some more soon. Today we went to the middle of a street and then we went to the same place we were last night, but the people were different so we did the wordless book again. It is really great being here and getting to know the people and talking to them and seeing God change their lives. I have to go but I'll try to update soon, don't know when I'll have the chance to get on the internet againthough.

No comments: