Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures from Haiti

Today is the first day back in Pennsylvainia.... I slept really great last night (no mosquitos). And I got new batteries for my camera and I took some pictures. But you don't want to see those... you want to see ones from Haiti... We went to a city called Jacmel and there we met a YWAM team (DTS) from Panama. Victor was one of them, he's from Canada. Many people came to Christ and it was a great trip. I love Haiti and the people there. I'm praying for a passion for Jesus spread throughout Jacmel and that it will become a strong Christian city. Pray for the people in Haiti and for the churches there... that they will know what it means to be a Christian. The bus ride took 4 hours on bumpy roads.. and the scenery was beautiful.

On the bus going to Jacmel

My team left to right (Aimee, Debbie, Mark, Ashley, Me, Melissa, Ruth, Crystal, Ryan)

Victor and I

(Left) Me sharing the wordless book.

(Right) How we got our water when the pump didn't work.

No comments: