Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little of my thoughts

God's Way. So complicated... or maybe it's actually simple and we, as humans, complicate it. Either way there is no one who can understand it. If we were able to understand it, life would be alot harder... us trying to make the plan work instead of living life and relying on God. Example: God's plan - May goes through a time of isolation to learn about My Way. Me - Knowing God's plan I will skip the isolation and learn about God's Way myself. Result - I think I learned about God's Way but it never got into my heart. Solution - If I don't know God's Way and why, I'll be in isolation and really learn; listening to God because He knows what He's doing. Of course life is alot more complicated and has more variables. So that I will probably learn more lessons or it might be the end of a lesson or the beginning of another, probably all of them. So, taking all that into account I probably would mess things up by getting confused and doing the opposite of what I need to do and what God wants me to do.

No comments: